Saturday 1 January 2011

Last List of 2010.

1. Did you do something this year that you haven't done before? I have focused more on finding "myself" and most important above all love myself and those true family members and friends that I have around me. Life is a gift that one should not throw away but instead try to live each day and not only during special occasions/celebrations.
2. Did you fulfil any of your New Year's Resolutions? I made several academic resolutions and I feel proud to admit that I'm nearly there..! 2011 will be another great year where I will finally begin my academic classes at University later this upcoming autumn. I'm sure I will have so much fun!
3. Did any friend of yours have a baby this year? Despite that she is not friend I still admire a certain person very much for all that she conveys and inspire other people through her blog. Engla is an amazing young woman, wonderful mother and an enterprising business woman. She is blessed to have a young daughter of 3 years old and was lucky to give birth to two healthy twin boys 2010-10-28
4. Did somebody that you held near die this year? No.
5. Did you travel abroad this year? If yes, to what countries/cities? New York, USA (Oct-Nov)
6. Pick a date from this year that you shall always remember. I would rather choose the happiest week of the year which was spent in NY - 24/10 - 4/11
7. What was your greatest success 2009? Like last year, I managed to change jobs despite the difficult times where many people still have been unemployed I feel lucky that I managed to get my job at Zara in June this year. Therefore I believe that this was one of my greatest successes of the year. Where I have also done very well at school and only received A's in all the courses that I have read.
8. What was your greatest mistake 2009? Surely I have made many but the importance lies in learning from them for as the process of it makes your heart and character grow.
9. Have you been ill or hurt yourself during the year? Besides a few minor bruises I have managed to avoid getting ill. I can't remember having any fever at all during the year, this I feel very grateful for.
10. What can be seen as to be your best bargain this year? Clearly it must be my golden oak coloured Mulberry Bayswater and my weekend bag from Luis Vuitton. I love them both and know that they will be two very "handy" companions on many upcoming trips in the future.
11. Do you have any special memory from 2009 that made you feel really happy? One of the happiest moments took place at Top of the Rock - Rockefeller Center. To be able to see the entire Manhattan left me speechless. Truly it was one of the happiest moments of this year.
12. What artist/songs will always remind you of 2oo9? David Archuleta "You Can", Maria Mena "I'm on Your side", Chet Baker "That Old Feeling", John Mayer "Free Fallin'", Moto Boy "Beat Heart" and Frank Sinatra "The Way You Look Tonight"
13. Did you experience yourself happier or more sad than you have been previous years? I have to say a bit of both but towards the end of the year more happier.
14. What do you wish you could have done better during the year? Try to live every day more thoroughly and to enjoy those little golden moments that makes the day. My aim is to get better at this next year.
15. What do you wish you could have done less during the year? Felt less anxiety and fear for certain things.
16. How will you celebrate Christmas? With my beloved ones And that's the way I like it.
17. Did you fall in love during the year? Yes.
18. Favourite TV show? I have seen many but not fallen for one particular show.
19. Best novel you read this year? Shame on me, I still haven't finished "Breaking Dawn"..
20. Biggest musical discovery during the year? I have rediscovered the good soundtracks behind favourite films and never to underestimate this special type of music.
21. How did you celebrate your birthday during 2009? I turned 22 on a Tuesday this year which meant a calm evening with my beloved ones and a smaller party later that week.
22. How would you describe your style during the year? I feel like I have found a style that suits my personality and body. I have come to realize that I appreciate a classic style rather than the "trendy". One has also realized the importance of having certain "base garments" made out of a better quality than rather having ten t-shirts of a poor cotton mix. It's good for the personal economy and is a better way of treating nature.
23. What made you feel good during the year? Spending time with family/friends
24. Hottest male/female celebrity during 2009? Male: JJ Field & Female: Gwyneth Paltrow
25. Did you miss somebody over a long period of time? (Minimum one month) Yes.
26. Have you made any new resolutions for 2010? Yes, in fact I have..

No comments:

Post a Comment