Wednesday 5 January 2011

Swedish Lucia Buns.

Picture: Private - My brother took these photos while I was busy baking

I had the best sushi and in the best of company with my good friend L today. After a walk in and out from a few stores I went home to see my brother all worked up because he wanted to bake with me. With that said I put on my mother's lingonberry apron and we decided to make delicious typical Swedish Lucia buns made out of saffron.

They turned out very pretty don't you think? My brother and I felt very proud in a modest way. The entire afternoon flew by and now I just finished watching another mini series about Jane Austen's "Emma" on the TV. Perfect way to round off such a great day. Work awaits tomorrow so I better try and get some sleep. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment