Saturday 23 October 2010

Finished packing.

Picture: Taken by me with my iPhone - My favourite bags! (I'm ready for new adventures in the Big Apple!)

After spending almost the entire day trying to figure out what to bring to NY I managed to pack those things that I know I'll use. One very common mistake is to bring too many clothes that end up hanging in the hotel closet. Hopefully that won't happen this time ;)

This might sound a bit weird to some of you and I totally get it if you don't understand this but I'm actually feeling a bit nervous about tomorrow.. After all I've been looking forward to this trip for so long and it still feels unreal that I'll be sitting on a plane towards the states tomorrow.

Anyway a good night's sleep will probably calm my nerves. I hope you all had a wonderful day today! Dream with the angels ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment