Monday 10 January 2011

Legs in Focus.


Today I am officially back in business, in other words I had my first work out at the gym after the Holidays. It went surprisingly well and let's just say that later this spring/summer my legs will be in focus ;) Still, I believe one needs good genes and a lot of intense work out to even dream of walking on a pair of legs such as the ones in the picture above. But it is still good "thinspiration" if you ask me. I will get somewhere near it, just wait and see!

After 50 minutes of jogging (total distance 6 km) I still felt how the energy was pumping inside my veins and so I headed for the weight machines. In total I spent about 1,5 hours and it felt so good afterwards since I also managed to stretch out every big muscle group properly. My aim is to follow this programme three to four times per week. This type of exercises combined with a healthier diet I am hoping to both feel and see some results within a few weeks! Beach 2011, here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment