Monday 3 January 2011

New Year. New Goals.

I was very happy on the day I joined one of the leading gyms in Sweden known as SATS. It was some time during autumn of 2010 and since then I've had several visits, still not as many as I wished from the beginning.. Therefore since a new year has begun I've made new goals in many different areas whereas strengthen my heart and body is one of the top ten on my list. Preferably I'd loose a few kilos as well, we'll see how it all turns out.

As always one enters the new year will several thoughts and ideas. The difficulty lies in planning them and living up to them. This time I will make it, I have a pretty strong feeling I will :) Since my new classes don't start until next Tuesday I have one more week to set up a schedule for both work, studies, exercise and other fun activities! This time I'm serious about my goals, 2011 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment