Thursday 6 January 2011

A Woman Knows.

I think, at some point every female dreams of finding that special someone. A gentleman, warm, reassuring and whenever you are together you feel as if you were one. A man who can bring out his romantic sides as his good sense of humour. He who would learn your favourite ice-cream flavour.

Am I dreaming for wanting a man with a honest heart? Someone with intelligence and who is cultivated when it comes to manners, language, customs, values not to mention a bit of art? A man of who one can rely upon and count on at all times, however impossibly hard or difficult the situation may be. A true friend who will always believe and have faith in me.

A special someone who knows how to treat a lady and who show respect towards elders and other people. A man worthy enough to be my equal. A gentleman who can see beyond your flaws and see nothing but the goodness in thy heart. Someone who it would be difficult to leave, yet to be apart.

Someone who just knows when it's time. When forever really means forever. A man who would surprise me and take me away today, tomorrow or for many years to come. Where are You? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment