Sunday 30 January 2011

1988-01-26 ♥ 2010-01-26

Picture: Private pictures - Collage made by me

I'm sorry for my absence here on the blog but I've had a few very busy days which I've spent studying, working but most important above all celebrating! I turned 23 years old last Wednesday which I celebrated twice this week (!). Wednesday evening I spent with my colleagues from work and friends at Berns. It was a fun evening! Last night I celebrated it with my family and since it's my mother's birthday today we sung for both of us yesterday.

The beautiful cake was made by my father and two brothers - it was delicious! :) As for birthday presents I got these lovely earrings from kyssjohanna which I believe I wrote about before Christmas? I love them - the perfect party earrings ;) My parents gave me two tickets to go see La Bohéme at The Royal Opera later this spring! Thank you so much, I'm looking forward to it!

I want to thank my beloved family for all their love and support ♥ I love you all with all my heart. Thank you precious friends who have sent me texts and that has written to me through facebook during the day, you mean the world to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment