Sunday 9 January 2011

Dress like a Princess.

Picture: Collage made by me (sources for picture one & two)

When I first saw the official pictures from Prince William and his Kate Middleton my eyes fell completely on the beautiful blue dress that she was wearing at the press conference. After some research online I have found out that it is signed by a brand called "Issa", a popular brand in London among celebrities such as Kate Middleton.

Unfortunately this dress was sold out in one day (!) in the entire UK (that is after the big announcement). No wonder, I mean who would not like to dress like the future Princess? I know I would! For it has a perfect cut and the correct "Royal blue" shade while it also is a classic dress. In my opinion this is the very perfect dress to all occasions for both work & party! Excellent choice Miss Middleton! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment