Sunday 9 January 2011

British Royal Engagement.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures taken by famous photographer Mario Testino (source styleite)

Two of Prince William and Kate Middleton's official engagement photos have been released. The photos--one casual and one formal--were taken by Mario Testino, who I always think brings out the best in his celebrity subjects. I believe he also happened to be one of Princess Diana's favourite photographers where she let him take other photos of her boys when they were at a younger age.

The casual photo was taken in the Cornwall Room at St. James' Palace. The top left photograph (also known to be the formal portrait) was taken in the Council Chamber that is linked to Clarence House. Truly both of them are glowing and I cannot find enough words to describe how happy I am for the young couple that truly deserve nothing else but happiness together.

Apparently the wedding date is already set (source: Mirror) on the 29th of April this year the beautiful Kate Midleton will become Her Royal Highness Katherine of Wales and the wife of Prince William of Wales. Considering last years big Royal Swedish wedding this will also be celebrated. In all England and world wide of course, I'm looking forward to it! I'm dreaming of being there..

No comments:

Post a Comment