Sunday 23 January 2011

Wonderful Weekend.

Picture: Collage made by me (pic 1 & 2) Click to enlarge!

It's been a good weekend which I've spent both at work and with friends. The goodbye party/dinner for S on Friday was fun but turned to be very emotional by the end of the evening. Oh, you have no idea how much I'll miss you sunshine ♥ I wish you all the best and good luck, I'll come and visit you soon ;)

Saturday evening I met up with the girls, E & L for dinner and movie night at the cinema. We saw "Love and other drugs" starring Anne Hathaway & Jake Gyllenhaal. Last week I also went to see "The Tourist" and I must say that Angelina Jolie left me a bit disappointed meanwhile Johnny Depp was brilliant not to mention the spectacular Venice where the film was made.

It reminded me of how much I would love to go for a short trip, perhaps a weekend to another city/country. My dream is to visit Ireland/Scotland later this autumn and perhaps I'll be able to go somewhere during spring/summer too.. May you all have a great day depending on what time it is at your place!

No comments:

Post a Comment