Monday 3 January 2011

Man's Best Friend.


I have always loved animals ever since I was a little girl. Dogs in particular have been my number one favourite for as long as I can remember. My family once had a German Shepherd when we lived abroad unfortunately we could not bring it to Sweden and therefore had to leave it with another family.

Only a few years later after coming back we bought a Cavalier King Charles (as seen on the picture above) which we named Falcon. I cannot describe the love I had for this beautiful little angel. Sadly we (my siblings and I) were so young children and could not help our parents the way we should have done if only we had been older.

A little puppy was so very much welcomed but my parents realized that we would not have time to truly take good care of him. Luckily we found an old widow who took good care of him and gave him a home where he would have all the attention and love that he truly deserved.

It takes a lot of time and energy to have a dog but I have come to realize now that it is truly worth it. For they are considered to be man's best friend and I truly believe that they are. Therefore I have already made up my mind. One day when I am older and hopefully have a family of my own I will make sure that we buy a Cavalier King Charles, the most friendly and loving dog (according to me) Take a look at the wonderful video which tells you more about the dog.

How I long to have one of my own..

No comments:

Post a Comment