Tuesday 19 October 2010

Masterpiece signed Mulberry.

Picture: Collage made by me (Kate Moss to the left, perfect wardrobe to the right, my new darling in the middle)

Do you remember the post I wrote last week about how I was waiting for a certain package? It finally arrived today and it contained the beautiful Mulberry bag called Bayswater. For years I've been dreaming of having this masterpiece in my growing (!) collection of classic handbags.

About a year ago I also wrote another post where the discussion circulated about the choice of colour, either basic black or honey coloured oak? As seen in the collage above the fashion icon number one, designer & model Kate Moss owns a black one while I decided to go with the oak coloured since it goes better with my wardrobe. Besides, it would be a nice contrast to all the black coats.

The happiness is hard to describe, I can't seem to find enough words. Truly, it feels like a dream come true. I've worked hard to earn this reward and I honestly think I deserve it for putting up with two hectic schedules at school + work. My beloved DKNY bag is literally falling apart and I can't wait to initiate this new love of mine as I'll be heading towards New York this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment