Saturday 8 January 2011

Weekend Sofar.

Despite of the dull and boring weather (the sky is nothing but a misty grey today) I am hoping for a long winter walk later in the afternoon. Last night my good friend C and I attended a beautiful winter wedding in the south western parts of Stockholm. I love weddings for the light and happy atmospheres but also to see two families become one. We danced and ate plenty of good food.

Unfortunately I have a big pile of paperwork that I must dig into today, I just want to get it over with. Sadly I only have today and Monday before I'll be heading back to classes. Therefore one must take the opportunity and enjoy every minute of this luxurious free time ;) My body and mind are still on Holidays, where I will not begin my new work out schedule until Monday. I am looking forward to it though!

Enough said for now, I believe it is time for a shower. Pray I finish with the big piles today. I guess we shall see ;) May you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment