Tuesday 11 January 2011

Beautiful Braids.

Picture: Collage made by me, I found the majority of the pictures at We heart it

My parents clearly remember how I complained over not having enough long hair when I was a little girl. Truly, I was so upset and cried so many times over the disappointment that my hair never seemed to get longer.

A few years later I have had the opportunity to have both shorter and longer hair. The reason for why I wanted to have long hair is because of all the different kinds of hairdos one could make out of it. My favourite hairstyles often include some kind of braid as seen on the pictures above.

The small picture in the bottom right corner is me, taken during autumn 2009 when I had enough hair to do a classic headband made out of my own hair. Hopefully it will continue growing for I had to cut about 10 cm the last time, I believe it was for about three months ago. The long braid in the middle was seen on the Alexander Wang show for S/S 2010 and I'm aiming to have a similar hairdo later this summer. I absolutely love it and it's practical too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment