Tuesday 4 January 2011

Lovable Letters.

Picture: My inkwell to the left - Collage made by me

I must not forget to tell you more about my second package that arrived yesterday! Within the box lay this beautiful brass inkwell embellished in a golden tint, which I won at an auction online before Christmas. As I wrote before the Holidays my aim is to redecorate my little dormitory and by adding personal details I hope to create a more "vivid atmosphere".

This little inkwell is placed on my present desk and I am sure it will be used quite frequently as soon as its other half arrives, that is a magical snow white feather pen that I ordered through the British online web shop called Penheaven. I am truthfully looking forward to have my own set of ink, pergament paper and a personalised seal to use on red melted wax on the back of my envelopes. More info will come later! Anyway I better try to get some rest. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment