Monday 10 January 2011

Monday Morning.

Mood: Nothing but smiles, I'm actually happy it's a new week!
Done: Enjoyed a delicious breakfast with hot tea and scrambled eggs
Plans: Get ready to hit the gym, study & continue with my paperwork
Looking at: Beautiful sunshine outside my bedroom window, lovely :)
Listening to: Amy Grant - Better than a Hallelujah
Reading: Nothing yet but I will read class literature later this afternoon
Drinking: A warm cup of tea, favourite tea from Lipton
Eating: Just finished a long breakfast, looking forward to a great day!
Best: Good start of the new week and looking forward to new challenges
Worst: All the piles of paperwork I still need to finish before school..
Weather: Cold and windy, still I'm happy there is a little bit of sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment