Monday 3 January 2011

Carried Away.

Picture: Private - Collage made by me (Click to enlarge!)

After spending the morning babysitting two little angels in my neighbourhood I was all smiles when I came home. In our mailbox waited two other fantastic news, two packages that had arrived for me at our local post office. My father gave me a lift and when we got back I opened up a white envelope to find this cute little jewel box inside. Within lay this beautiful "name necklace" with my name engraved in golden letters. Sofia and not Liv since the second name would have been too short. I absolutely love it!

Many of you might have seen a similar one on Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) from the TV-show "Sex And The City". From the first moment I saw her wearing it I knew that this was the perfect personal necklace to wear at all occasions. For several years I've longed for it and today it finally arrived after ordering it during Christmas. It's not a late Christmas present but an early Birthday gift from me to myself ;) The smaller necklace is my medallion which was given to me during my baptism. These two pretty pieces mean a lot to me

No comments:

Post a Comment