Thursday 18 September 2014

Tired Thursday.

Mood: Lack of sleep always affects my mood, so it's a very tired, sad, grumpy me today
Done: Not much really, still laying in bed at home. Read a few emails and blogs
Plans: Try to stay awake and hopefully I'll be able to sleep better tonight!
Looking at: The big pile of plates, mugs and other dish that keeps growing on my zink
Reading: Nothing at the moment
Drinking: Water and tea with ginger and honey
Eating: Chocolate with a touch of sea salt that my good friend A left earlier today
Best: Seems like the medicines are finally working, my throat is starting to get better
Worst: My heavy eyelids, tired body and the pile of things that I have to do for Uni
Weather: Foggy morning yet now it's sunny outside, nice autumn day

No comments:

Post a Comment