Sunday 14 September 2014

Sunday Morning.

Good morning, I hope you've all had a good nights sleep. Luckily I slept a lot better last night, the painkillers did their job before I went to bed. Anyway I believe I'm fever free today but my throat feels very sore and head is aching. Hopefully today's breakfast and cup tea will help me get a little bit better before I'm off to work. 

I just remembered today is election day in Sweden. Today we vote and decide how the coming four years will look like. I'm sure it will be an interesting process all day today, all the votes that are to be counted and all the TV-shows will have their own shows discussing the upcoming result. The girls talked about having an election get-together tonight. Still I haven't decided whether if I should participate or not, it depends on how I'm feeling later today after work. It's sad but I think all my "good energy" will be consumed at work so I don't know how much there will be left, but we'll see. 

I just realized that today within 8 weeks I'll be in Stockholm preparing myself for the first day of my practice at Ericsson. The bare thought of it makes me so happy and excited. Another positive thing is that I won't be working any more weekends during my practice. It will probably take some time to get used to, especially since I've worked at different stores these last 8 years (!) and been scheduled to work 3 out of 4 weekends every month. To be able to sleep longer, enjoy a long breakfast, go out for a walk and simply having no plans at all is a very appealing thought. 5 more weekends to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment