Monday 29 September 2014

Marvelous Monday.

Picture: Collage posted on my Instagram

Good evening dear readers! I hope you've all had a great weekend :) I just realized I haven't written anything since Wednesday last week (!) so I have lots of exciting things to tell you. Let's start with Wednesday evening last week: V and I had a fantastic evening, watching The chronicles of Narnia together and drinking hot chocolate! We had not seen each other since the beginning of september and it was so good to just be able to "be" with each other, laughing, giggling and all those small things weird couples like us do ;) I truly miss Him when we are apart... 

On Thursday I went to my hairdresser in the morning to get some new highlights before I headed out to Kista (Stockholm) to meet my supervisor and a few of his colleagues at Ericsson. We arranged this meeting to discuss my upcoming practice at their HR department that will begin on the 10th of November. I'm really looking forward to this opportunity and can't wait to learn more about the company.

I made the collage later that same day on Instagram to show my followers my very happy mood but also to show one of the cooler areas in the enormous and very modern Ericsson building in Kista. That same morning I also came across this great quote on my favourite blog Sofi's snapshots saying "Be a Goal Digger" and that's something I will carry with me now that I am to begin a new career, searching for new adventures and new goals!

Later that same evening V and I had arranged a date night for the two of us and we went out for dinner in the city. The restaurant was small yet with an unique familial atmosphere and with amazing food! It was super delicious! We talked for a very long time and suddenly it was time to go home. Friday morning I had to get up early to catch a train before 7 AM in order to be in Örebro by 10 AM (I had a lecture at Uni).

I spent friday evening at my friend L's place before we headed to another friend who recently moved in with her boyfriend so they had a big housewarming party for lots of friends. After a few hours we decided to head to another party and join our classmates. It was a fun evening and yet I had to head home early since I had to go up early for work on saturday. On the evening my good friend A gathered almost the entire crew at her place where we watched TV and had a long talk about guys.. It was nice to hang out with them even though I headed home early that evening as well since I had to work Sunday as well.

Very busy weekend at work with lots of customers (pay day was last friday) and so when I got home I had to continue with my home exam that was due today (Monday). I stayed up until 2 AM this morning writing, in the end I still think it was worth it knowing that I was more satisfied with the paper I finished early this morning compared with the version I had last Friday. I'm thinking about turning in before 10 PM tonight in order to get some proper sleep. I've also got a driver's license class tomorrow morning at 8:25 AM so I better have rested until then ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment