Friday 12 September 2014

TGIF.

Rise & shine people! I'm so happy it's Friday! No lectures today and I'm excited for tonight's party at my friend L's place. People have been talking about it for a week now and everybody is bringing something to eat so I'm sure it's going to be lots of fun!

My apartment looks like a complete mess so I'm going to spend the morning cleaning and tiding it up for the weekend. I'm working this weekend as well so there is no better feeling than coming home to a clean apartment ;) On sunday it's election day in Sweden and the girls and I talked about having a smaller election get to gather in the evening. Awesome weekend with so many fun happenings to look forward to!

Anyway I better get started over here, but first I'll post a picture of tonight's dress that I'm wearing tonight. My wardrobe is like the Narnia closet, I can always find hidden and forgotten (!) treasures in there :) For example I have one too many LBD.. Picture coming up soon! I wish you all a happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment