Monday 22 September 2014

My Love.

Tonight is one of those nights when I wish I could cuddle up and fall asleep in my love V's arms. Long distance relationship can be really demanding in many ways. We've had our rough turns every now and then these last two years and nine months, and when I say "we" I mean "me". Haha, normally I'm the one who snaps at him when I haven't been able to see him for a longer period of time. It's really weird in many ways, the best solution is always the same one, to see each other. Because as soon as we are together we pick up things where we left them. 

I've known V since the summer of 2004 when we started dating, things didn't work out back then since V had his mind on studying here at Örebro University and I was about to begin high school and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. I think both of us were too young and so we decided to remain friends. We stayed friends for many years and talked every now and then, but it wasn't until February 2012 we became a couple. I believe something happened inside V's mind as soon as I was settled in my new hometown Örebro ;) Later he was very persuasive in asking me if I wanted to ignore the rest of the guys in Örebro by becoming his girlfriend  

A decision which I have never regretted. Why? Because he is the reason I always wake up and fall asleep with a big smile on my face. He's the first thing that pops in to my mind in the morning and the last person I think about before falling asleep. I know, I know it sounds cheesy but what can I say.. I truly am crazy about him :) Besides my two brothers, no one else knows me as good as he does. Anyway, luckily I'll be able to see him in less than two days from now and I am so looking forward to it! Especially now that I've been so sick and all, I know he's going to take so good care of me the two days I'm home. See you soon love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment