Thursday 11 September 2014

Terrific Thursday.

Mood: I slept poorly last night yet I'm slowly waking up now
Done: Finished breakfast, checked my e-mails, ordered a book for my studies
Plans: Reading session in the morning, lunch and lecture in the afternoon
Looking at: The grass outside looks like it's been raining last night
Listening to: Miley Cirus - Adore You
Reading: Nothing at the moment but I will have plenty to read today
Drinking: Water from my Evian bottle
Eating: Breakfast - done, and will have an apple with quark, honey and almonds later
Best: Looking forward to a free day tomorrow and a party at L's place in the evening
Worst: All the reading I have to do and the busy weekend in front of me with work
Weather: Sunshine outside, looks like it's going to be a beautiful autumn day

No comments:

Post a Comment