Monday 22 September 2014

Vintage Mulberry.

Picture: Snapshot taken by me

Oh it has finally arrived after several days of waiting! Welcome dearest Scotchgrain Troutbag in brown Congo leather from Mulberry. I've always been a big fan of the British company and all their leather designs. This particular bag happen to be very rare, I say this because I've only seen one or two of them being sold on websites such as Ebay. I figured since I spent so many months working on my Bachelor thesis (in Swedish C-uppsats) I wanted to give myself a little present for all the hard work and here it is now! :) 

This beautiful bag will complete all my autumn looks not to mention spring and summer looks as well. I've always pictured myself going to the University having one of these stunning Mulberry bags on my shoulder. Well guess what, I'm taking my new darling out on an excursion tomorrow, I'm thinking she will blend in well with all the old books at the library ;) Haha well okey I think this is enough for tonight, I better try and get some sleep now. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment