Wednesday 17 September 2014

Nails.

When it comes to personal hygien I believe that it is essential to take good care of your hands and nails. I mean we use them daily to perform all kinds of tasks while we also shake hands with many different people and so therefore they are always in focus. When I turned 25 years old I went to a salon and did my nails at a professional where she made some sort of french manicure with a nail extension. It was so pretty and I loved it! It lasted for about 3 weeks and the 4th week I had to remove them. Still, I know that this has become some sort of a trend nowadays and that women all over the world do manicure and pedicure very often. A good thing to reward yourself with ;)

So I'm thinking about doing something similar again within a few weeks. Below are some inspirational pictures that I have been looking at, just to get a picture of how I would want it. Still, it's so hard to decide since there are so many different options! Do you have any experience of doing nails at a salon? And if you were to choose one of these manicures which one would you prefer? :) 




Picture: We heart it

No comments:

Post a Comment