Wednesday 24 September 2014

Wonderful Wednesday.

Good morning dear readers, how are you feeling today? It's Wedneday, midweek and the weather could have been better. Only 6.7 °C outside and a very grey/cloudy sky but that can't affect my glorious mood that I'm having today! :) Simply because I'm going to see my love V tonight ♥ Finally after nearly two weeks apart. But before that I have to pack, organize my things that I'm bringing to Stockholm and an interesting seminar to prepare with a few classmates. 

V asked me the other day what I wanted to do tonight and I told him that I could do anything as long as we were together. He came up with an excellent idea, to cuddle up at home with a cup of hot chocolate and watch The chronicles of Narnia tonight, one of my all time favourite movies! :) Guess how much I long for tonight? *smiling* In other words there is nothing that can ruin this day! Anyway I better get going but I'll try to pop in here later this afternoon when I'm on the train.
Wishing you all a Wonderful Wednesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment