Wednesday 17 September 2014

Pneomonia.

Good morning dear readers, I hope all of you are in good health. Speaking of health, I'm sorry that I've mentioned my illness so many times these last couple of days here in the blog. For those of you who find this way too boring come back again next week, hopefully I'm a lot better by then. 

However, I decided to go to the hospital this morning since my fever is still hanging around and my throat is a lot worse than yesterday. After a few tests the doctor said that I have pneumonia (lunginflammation in Swedish). So the doctor prescribed antibiotics and some medicine for my throat and hopefully it will get better within 10 days. Talking about being out of luck, this is the worst possible way to start this new term. But all I can do now is to rest, sleep and just regain my strength. 

Meanwhile I try to do at least read a few pages each day since I have an upcoming home exam that will be released this Friday. I'm honestly a bit nervous about it but hopefully it will all turn out well. I've tried to watch a few movies but my eyes fill so heavy after only 20 min.. :( So I've decided to sleep, rest and blog a little instead. I've also lost count of how many tea muggs that are standing in my zink right now.. But no need to worry about that now, I'll deal with that later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment