Sunday 21 September 2014

The Weekend.

Good morning dear readers! I hope you've had a great weekend so far. I'm finally starting to feel a lot better, no more fever yet my throat is still sore. But I'm getting there! :) I've been eating antibiotics for almost five days now so I'm hoping to be fully recovered by the end of the next week. This weekend has all only been about resting and taking it easy.

My main focus yesterday was to tidy up my apartment and to clean up after this week's sickness. There is no better feeling than to go to bed and sleep in fresh and clean sheets. Happiness! I also decided to watch a chick flick last night called Valentine's Day, have you seen it? Such a good feel-good movie, I even cried a little by the end ;)

Anyway, today is Sunday and I have a home exam to write, a task from last week to finish and a seminar to prepare for Wednesday next week. Busy day in other words. Besides that I also have a meeting at Ericsson in Stockholm to prepare for which is next week for my upcoming practice in November. So exciting!

Oh my, I just realized that there's only 1,5 week left of September.. Crazy how time flies! I'm hoping to be able to spend more time outdoors in October than I've been able to do this month. Looking forward to be able to wear warm knits, go for long walks and enjoy hot cups of tea and cocoa :) Okey, miss dreamy, time to kick start this new day! Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment