Monday 22 September 2014

Morning Monday.

Rise and shine dear readers! I hope you've slept well. These last two days I've been able to sleep deep, so thankful for that after a week with hardly no sleep at all. I woke up only a few minutes before the alarm went off and I stayed in bed a few minutes after that as well ;) Best way to start a new day! Anyway, it's Monday and a new week is about to begin. I have a very exciting week to look forward too! Today I'm only going to stay indoors, writing on my home exam. The deadline is on Friday this week and I want to finish it as soon as possible. 

Tomorrow Tuesday I'll be at the University library reading, studying and preparing myself for a seminar on Wednesday afternoon. Midweek I've got to prepare with my group before the seminar in the morning and later in the afternoon I'll be heading to Stockholm. Thursday I'm going to the hairdresser in the morning (Finally! My hair looks awful, I haven't coloured it since May..) and in the afternoon I have a meeting with my supervisor and his boss at Ericsson. 

Thursday evening V has ordered to have a date night since we haven't seen each other for a few weeks now so he's taking me out for dinner ♥ Friday I'll be heading back to Örebro in the morning to attend a lecture and hopefully spend some time with my friends later on the evening. Saturday and Sunday I'm busy working and hang out with the girls later in the evenings. I think that's about it. Busy busy schedule this week :) Luckily I look forward to all these things and I'm positive over the fact that it's going to be a great week. Time to make myself another cup of tea.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment