Monday 15 September 2014

Home Sick.

Good evening dear readers, I trust you've all had a good start of this new week? I have been home all day today, coughing, sleeping and the fever has gone up and down. Not the best start in other words but I think my body needed this after working the entire weekend with this virus deep inside. Unfortunately I missed a lecture this morning but luckily M is going to borrow me her notes so I can copy them tomorrow. I have an important seminar to attend tomorrow at Uni so I decided to rest until then. My fever is gone now I think all that's left is my stubborn cough.. :( But hopefully some tea, fresh ginger and honey can make it go away. 

About one hour ago I heard a soft knocking on my door and since I don't have a peek hole I hesitated in opening, I wasn't expecting anyone today? But after a minute I slowly opened the door and suddenly I saw my two friends L & M standing outside the door with a bag in their hands. They came to surprise me with goodies in order to get better. So sweet and so thoughtful of them. Thank you again girls, your visits truly made my day ♥ Not only did they bring me delicious tea but also a packet of noodles and my favorite candy - cherries! The highlight of this long and very boring day..!  

Anyway I'm going to enjoy a nice and calm evening with some Christmas jazz that I found earlier today through Spotify. But first I better make myself some noodle soup and a cup tea! 

No comments:

Post a Comment