Tuesday 13 September 2011

Winterlandscape.

Good morning rockstars, I trust you all slept well? I sure did and woke up remembering a dream from last night. For some of you that have been reading my blog for a while probably remember I'm a true Christmas junkie.

So of course I had an early dream about Christmas.. :) I dreamt about the first snow and that I spent an entire day outdoors fooling around with my friends. When I opened my eyes this morning I had to take a look outdoors from my bedroom window, only I discovered that there were no snow outdoors, at least not yet. How I long for it though!

Apparently there's a big storm coming up, my brother mentioned something about it during breakfast this morning. I can actually hear the wind blowing and getting stronger right now. A bit scary actually but I'm glad I'll be spending the day indoors. What are your plans for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment