Thursday 22 September 2011

Nothing but Smiles.

Today is one of those days when nothing seems to be impossible, positive thoughts circulate inside the head and with a cheerful heart one can overcome any obstacle. I apologize for the gloomy posts that may have showed up recently but there will be no more similar posts. From now on I'll focus on all the fun happenings this fall!

Suddenly it strikes you and it often does when you least expect it. The warm and fuzzy feeling that lightens every heart. It's all about the four lettered word: Love. Everything still feels very dizzy yet I've got a great feeling about this deep within. My friends have already noticed it, nowadays I wear nothing but smiles on my face. I think I've been literally carried away. I'm just so h a p p y

No comments:

Post a Comment