Friday 2 September 2011

TGIF.

Good morning rockstars, I hope you are happy over the fact that it's Friday! I woke up with an awful heavy headache this morning, guess last night's concert perhaps was a little bit too loud.. Anyway it was worth it, K & I had so much fun! The artist Oskar Linnros totally lived up to my expectations, he was great live and held an amazing show.

Actually I just got out of bed since I simply could not get up early with this heavy head of mine. Luckily I'm feeling a lot better now but I've decided to rest during the day in order to cope with tonight's happenings. Surely you will hear more about it tomorrow..

Anyway, guess it's time to start this new day. I have some pictures from last night that will pop up here later so stay tuned! Other than that I would like to wish you all a fantastic Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment