Tuesday 13 September 2011

Today's Tip.

Picture: Collage made by me, see list below for each item

Only a few days ago I made this autumn inspired collage where I wrote about this beautiful bag by American designer Proenza Schouler (see the first picture in the top left corner).

The other day when I was heading home after work I walked in to one of the small bag shops at Drottninggatan, Stockholm and I saw two bags that looked identical to the ones by the American designs! Can you guess which bags costs €1,865 each respectively €149? The black one in the left corner is absolutely stunning IRL.. An early Christmas gift? ;) This is today's tip!

Correct answers:
Nr 1 from the top left corner: Proenza Schouler, Medium calf hair satchel €1,865
Nr 2 from the top right corner: Don Donna (Accent) leather handbag €149
Nr 3 from the bottom left corner: Don Donna (Accent) leather handbag €149
Nr 4 from the right corner: Proenza Schouler, Large leather satchel €1,695

No comments:

Post a Comment