Saturday 3 September 2011

A moment in Harmony.

In the darkest hour one can find me surrounded by candle lights, day dreaming, thinking and typing down thoughts and what ever crosses my mind. Recent events compete with previous memories that sometimes are left far behind.

For I believe that the heart & soul need time for reflection in order to cope with everyday challenges, dilemmas and other issues. If one decides to ignore the troubled thoughts that may occur during the day it will become too hard to handle after a while and therefore instead demand one too many tissues.

Do not forget to breath, not just one quick breath but at least three deep ones in order to feel the balance deep within. It will be noticeable for others in the way you act towards others, no more mood swings and not to mention in your face expressions and skin.

Make some quality time for yourself, to dream, think or whatever thing that makes you relax. If I could, I know I would send this message to all of you who have a fax. Sleep tight & dream with the angels that are watching over you and your beloved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment