Tuesday 20 September 2011

Back to Basics.

My friend M & I have booked a meeting with a PT (personal trainer) at SATS on Thursday this week in order to get back to the work out routines we had during Spring/Summer. I must admit that I've been really lazy these last two months and I definitely feel more tired now than I used to. Hopefully he/she will give us some good advice on both new exercises & eating habits ;)

Anyway I had a fun yet intense weekend with lots of working hours and I did manage to squeeze in some quality time with A. There is a lot of fun happenings this week as well, besides work I'll be attending a cool opening of a new Monki store at Hamngatan in Stockholm on Thursday evening and celebrating one of my best friends K's birthday on Friday.

I have also booked an appointment at the hairdresser so hopefully I'll get rid off a few cm of the long (!) yet worn out lengths. It seems to me that I'll stay blonde this season as well so no red-head. Enough said, I wish you all a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment