Thursday 15 September 2011

Autumn & Sunshine.

Mood: Nothing but smiles due to the beautiful weather outdoors
Done: I just finished a long breakfast, read a few e-mails and read a few blogs
Plans:
Finish organizing my huge pile of important papers, walk in town later
Looking at: My laptop's screen + blue sky outside my bedroom window
Listening to: Joaquin Phoenix feat. Reese Witherspoon - It Ain't Me Babe
Reading: Nothing at the moment
Drinking: Orange juice, darn I should have made some hot tea instead
Eating: I just ate breakfast, I'll do a fresh tuna salad with eggs for lunch
Best: Friday evening, girl's night with my friends from work, K's back in town!
Worst: I haven't been at the gym for ages.. Tomorrow I'll be back in the game ;)
Weather: Sunshine but with cooler temperatures = perfect day for a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment