Thursday 15 September 2011

First Autumn Trip Booked.

I completely forgot to tell you about an amazing trip my good friend and colleague from work, M and I have booked in late October this year. Apparently her aunt runs a big estate on a small island called Bornholm in the southern parts of Sweden. Their family have horses, dogs, cats and all different kinds of animals.

Since both M and I have been horseback riding for many years we thought it to be a fun idea to visit her aunt and spend a few days outdoors. I'm sure we will enjoy the fresh air not to mention all the riding in the breathtaking environment. Still I must admit that I haven't been near a horse since my accident a couple of years ago so I'm sure I'll be nervous but if I manage to overcome the fear I'll be so proud of myself. So this time I'm going to do it, I just have to!

We'll be off my the 18th of October and get back on the 23rd so it's only just a few days but it will be so worth it! I'm glad to have booked the first autumn trip this year. Hopefully London or Ireland will be next in line ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment