Tuesday 20 September 2011

What to Wear.

Picture: Collage made by me, see list of items below (click to enlarge!)

As I mentioned in the previous post my friend's birthday dinner is set on Friday this week and I realised that I have nothing to wear. Obviously I have a few old dresses but I'd like to have something new! I saw these two beautiful pieces at work a couple of weeks ago and I love the dressy yet sexy cut of both dresses.

The secret is to keep it simple, a pair of elegant shoes and a cool bag is all you need! I'm thinking fixed blonde curls in my hair and a pair of red lips - after that I'm ready to go ;) For more info about the products from Zara click on the links below!

Black pumps
Leopard printed handbag
Black V-back dress
Black full length dress with side slits

No comments:

Post a Comment