Tuesday 6 September 2011

Tired Tuesday.

Mood: Grumpy due to last night's bad sleep, my throat was "killing me"..
Done: I just finished a long breakfast, I will drink hot tea with ginger all day
Plans:
Study, maybe hang out with P later tonight if I'll feel better later
Looking at: My laptop's screen
Listening to: James Morrison - I'll Be Seeing You
Reading: Nothing at the moment but I'll dig in my books later
Drinking: Hot cup of tea with honey & ginger + Echinagard from the pharmacy
Eating: I just ate breakfast but I'm thinking about making burgers for lunch
Best: Fun happenings on Thursday & Birthday party/dinner on Saturday
Worst: My cold that seems to be here and I really tried not to get sick..
Weather: Sunshine but with cooler temperatures = leather jacket! (check)

No comments:

Post a Comment