Tuesday 6 September 2011

Midnight in Paris.

Picture: We heart it

Surprise me when I least expect it. Use your imagination and I'm sure it will be great hit. Most people would think of flowers and yes that is a thoughtful gift. But why not do something completely unexpected such as experiencing one midnight in Paris, as long as you packed me a little kit.

For as long as your idea is creative or personal a grateful and happy smile will be the best reward. Everyone needs to feel appreciated every once in a while, people show each other love in different kinds of ways where I know I would love to hear music and a few simple chords.

Surprise me when I least expect it. Call me a dreamer but I'm still hoping that someone one day might surprise me by taking me on a short trip to the city of love, I would forever admire his spirit. Not only for the surprise itself but also for planning the trip, I'm absolutely positive any lady would love it.

Remember it can be anything a small note with a cute message, a home cooked dinner or a smaller trip, the important thing is that it comes directly from the heart.
Don't forget that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment