Saturday 10 September 2011

Welcome Winter.

Picture: Woolrich / Artic Parka

Don't worry it's not that cold yet ;) But what I wanted to say with the title for this post is that I'm ready for the upcoming winter season. I've been looking for a warm jacket to wear these cold months that are to come now that my old North Face jacket is completely worn out but also too small for me.

After searching and trying out different models I finally found the one above from the American brand Woolrich. It's light and very warm while it also has a feminine cut. Another problem with my old jacket is that it's to short for now me so I wanted to have a jacket which I can be able to sit outdoors without freezing my but off. As you can see on the picture above this jacket is a bit longer which keeps you warm around the hips and bottom.

I ordered a black one since it's easy to match with everything and hopefully it will arrive some time during next week. I'll let you know if it is true to its size and my thoughts about it in general. As soon as I have it at home I'll be happy to receive some snow any day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment