Thursday 21 October 2010

This is Me missing You. Part IIII.

There are times when I close my eyes and wish that he knew how much I miss him. Sometimes I catch myself daydreaming about him where all the perfect memories turn into an emotional film.

I miss the way he always makes me laugh and feel good deep inside. I will never forget about the last day I saw his friendly face and how much my soul cried. I was left with no place to hide.

There are times when I sing to him through my heart's prayers, mostly before I say good night. May his guardian angels watch over him and keep his body & soul healthy and strong not to mention his good sight.

Many cherished moments I've been lucky to share with him. Whenever he was around I could always let my hair down and say all those crazy things for he would never make me feel dim.

There are times when I close my eyes and wish that he knew how much I miss him. Lucky is the girl who his precious heart one day shall win.

No comments:

Post a Comment