Friday 29 October 2010

Living my New York Dream.

Hey everybody, sorry for the bad updates this week but as you probably can imagine my daily schedule is full of different kinds of activities from day to night. I literally almost fall asleep with clothes and make up on as soon as I land on my bed in the hotel room.

Still, I must admit that no matter how exhausted I am when I come home at night I'm living my New York Dream.. I simply could not be happier than I am right now This amazing city & its people have surprised me in so many ways during these last seven days. There are so many things to tell and fantastic pictures that I wish to share with all of you.

"Time truly flies while you're having fun..", I just realized that I only have four more days in the Big Apple. Therefore my focus is to try to enjoy as much as possible these few days and I promise I will make more collages and texts about this unforgettable journey when I come home.

Thank you for your understanding, dream with the angels ♥ Love Liv

No comments:

Post a Comment