Friday 22 October 2010

Winter Wonderland.

Picture: Taken by me with my iPhone (this is what's happening outside my bedroom window right this second..)

Guess if I was surprised waking up this morning to find all of these white fluffy things (also known as snowflakes) falling down from the sky! I've heard it on the weather cast this week that we ought to expect some snow but I simply couldn't believe it. It seems as if they were right this time.

Hopefully the snow might last a day or two if the temperature won't increase. Anyway time for breakfast - I'm starving! What a terrific way to start off this white Friday, I wish you all a great day!

P.S. I'm so happy about my snowflakes falling down on my blog as well ;) Fancy that, it matches with the picture taken today! Yay! D.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment