Sunday 3 October 2010

One place & One style.


Pictures: 1 & 2 - We heart it

It's been another hectic weekend involving illness, dinner party/social time & work. My poor mother is at the hospital due to lung inflammation. I feel so bad over the fact that I haven't been able to go and visit her since I've been working most of the weekend and during the hours patients are allowed to have visitors. I'm determined to visit her tomorrow though, to really make sure she is okay, I miss you, get well soon. I love you

Yesterday my best friend L and her friend R had organized a small dinner party at her parent's house. Three delicious dishes were served including, appetizer, fillet of beef and for desert one of the best blueberry pies I've ever had. Most of my friends headed to town to join another party but I was pretty dead in my body after an intense day at work. Besides I had to work today too.

Enough said about the weekend. Above are two pictures that illustrates one of my favourite places, a historical library & the classic preppy style. Whenever I visit a library in town I always feel like I get lost in there for hours. The peace and inspiring atmosphere is amazing if you ask me.

One could probably say that my wardrobe is mostly influenced by the so called preppy style. Still I just realized that I don't own a classic club blazer, yet? I would say that it's the signature garment of this style, perhaps I could find one in a little vintage shop in NY? ;) *wishful thinking*

Anyway I should try and get some sleep, I've got a long day tomorrow as well. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow awaits a new day & a new week. Sweet dreams to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment