Friday 8 October 2010

Happy it's Friday.

My bin is already full of tissues (!) unbelievable, I somehow managed to stay healthy during the first three weeks at my practice with the children at school but during this last week something caught me.

I can't stop coughing and my nose can't seem to switch colour other than different shades of tomato red. But no matter how sick I get I must not forget that today is my favourite day of the week, I'm so happy it's Friday!

Unfortunately I had to stay up far too late yesterday working on my essay which was due today therefore I've literally felt like a zombie today. Anyway I'll be heading to bed early and hopefully I'll be able to rest more tonight because I need it since I'm working the full weekend.

Enough said, I should go and make myself a nice cup of tea or anything warm for my sore throat. I wish you all a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment