Sunday 10 October 2010

10-10-10

Superstitious as I am of course something good had to occur today on this magical date. Unfortunately nothing too exciting happened, instead I did miss my train home from work with 1 minute. But I must not complain since I did in fact have a good day at work with my fantastic colleagues and because today also happens to be my cousin M's birthday, feliz cumpleaƱos cariƱo! ♥

I'm still thinking about today's unusual date and since I'm particularly fond with even numbers 10-10-10 makes it even more perfect ;) If certain things in my life were a bit different I would for example have loved to get engaged/married on today's date or perhaps given birth to a beautiful and healthy little boy/girl ♥ Such powerful events deserve to occur on a unique date, that is if one would ask for my opinion. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment