Tuesday 19 October 2010

Mouthwatering Meal.

I must admit I'm still working on my cooking skills, meanwhile I feel lucky to have two brothers who are excellent chefs and sometimes I ask myself whether if they were not literally born in the kitchen? Anyway E & I made this amazing dish today which consisted of a few chicken fillets, spicy yellow curry, cream, some onion and last but not least sweet crispy apple wedges.

Along with some warm rice & salad it tasted marvellous! Truly, all the flavours cooking together and the bright colours made it both look and taste just like a mouthwatering meal should do ;) E is great when it comes to improvising, I'd never dare that.. Perhaps not now but someday I hope I'll feel more confident of doing so.

Besides, not only did it taste heavenly it can also be seen as a rather healthy dish. If one might be trying to loose some weight then my advice would be to skip the rice and instead of using cream one can always use water or use a cream with low fat. I'll see if I can write down the recipe and post it here if someone is interested in trying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment