Saturday 23 October 2010

Rise & Shine.

Slept like a princess last night and woke up with a great smile today. I've had this feeling of gratitude these last weeks since things are finally getting better & since embellished results have brightened my days!

Remember the big essay I wrote about a few days ago? Well I got an A on the essay, I am so happy! Besides that I've also received all A's on the last ten courses I've done now. I guess hard work really does pay off ;)

I told my parents about it yesterday and my dad said that this upcoming NY trip was a perfect present and a good way to celebrate my success! I just wanted to thank my parents and my beloved brothers for all their support ♥ Thank you for always believing in me, I love you!

Sorry but I have to continue with my long "to-do" list.. I haven't even started packing yet! Gah.. May you all have a sunny Saturday! I'll write more later!

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful!! The trip to new york is really the best present one can dream of! I hope you have a great time, I mean, I know you will because it's such an amazing city! And you're so lucky to have your father with you too!

    Good luck my wonderful friend!! Have an awesome journey!!!

    ReplyDelete